INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING BY KANCELARIA PRAWNA MMK RADCA PRAWNY MAREK KIERZEL THE PERSONAL DATA OF POTENTIAL CONTRACTORS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF POTENTIAL CONTRACTORS
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC hereinafter "RODO" .hereby we provide you with all information regarding the processing of your personal data by us in relation to your actions to conclude a contract.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is the Kancelaria Prawna MMK Radca Prawny Marek Kierel with the address of the office: Grzybowska 87 street, 00-840 Warsaw and the address of the branch: 1 Maja 11B / 2 street, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki, tax identification number NIP: 529-171-21-55, hereinafter referred to as the "Law Office"You can contact us in person or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 531-828-531 or by mail to the address: 1 Maja 11B / 2 street, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- in order to take action before concluding a contract with you (or an entity that you represent) on your request [legal basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) RODO],
- in order to take action before concluding the contract at the initiative of the Law Office (which is the legitimate interest of the Law Office) [legal basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO],
- to ensure the safety of employees and other people (including yours) and property, confidentiality of information, disclosure of which could harm the Law Office with the help of a device registering the image around the Law Office and at the Law Office in public areas like reception ( which is the legitimate interest of the Law Office) [legal basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO, art. 222 of the Labor Code].
SOURCES OF DATA
Personal data are obtained directly from your or the entity on behalf of which you are present, as well as from publicly available sources.
CATEGORY OF RELEVANT PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following personal data from publicly available sources:
- name and surname
- company name
- telephone number
- e-mail address
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
Your personal data may be transferred to other entities only to the extent necessary and permitted by applicable law, i.e.
[category of entities entitled by law]
- entities, persons or bodies - authorized to access your personal data directly on the basis and within the scope of universally binding law (including European Union and national law), such as public authorities, the judiciary, inspection and supervisory bodies , courts, prosecutors, tax authorities etc .;
[category of entities authorized on the basis of your authorization]
- persons and entities for whom you have given your consent to provide us with your personal data;
[category of entities authorized on the basis of contracts concluded by us and on the basis of authorizations]
- persons authorized by us - our employees and associates who must have access to your data to perform their duties,
- suppliers of services and goods necessary for conducting our business activity (including suppliers of legal, consulting and auditing services, IT service providers, accounting, accountancy, postal, courier providers etc.).
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
PERIOD OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
- your personal data will be kept for a period of time until the conclusion of the contract or making the decision on the non-negotiation of further discussions regarding the conclusion of the contract [for the purpose of taking action before entering into the contract at your request or on the initiative of the Law Office],
- your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 months from the date of recording, and in the case where the image recordings are evidence in proceedings conducted under the law or the Law Office has received a message that they may constitute evidence in the proceedings, the date specified above (3 months) is extended until the final conclusion of the proceedings [regarding the purpose of ensuring the safety of employees and other persons (including yours) and property, confidentiality of information, disclosure of which may expose the Law Office to harm by means of a device registering the image in the Law Office and around the Law Office];
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO DATA, RIGHT TO RECTIFY
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer your data, the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
If the data is processed on the basis of your consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The statement of withdrawal of consent requires a written or electronic form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
THE RIGHT TO BRING A COMPLAINT
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions governing the processing of personal data.
DO YOU NEED TO GIVE US YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to take action to establish commercial relationships, including submitting an offer and concluding a contract. Refusal to provide your personal data may result in the impossibility of establishing commercial relations and may also result in the refusal to conclude a contract with Law Office.
DO YOUR DATA WILL BE PROCESSED IN AN AUTOMATED WAY
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
Copyright © Kierzel - All rights reserved